Final Design Packet
Now that you have walked through the decisions involved in planning an entire kitchen, it’s time to approve the final packet. Final kitchen design packets are much more detailed than the preview packet, and you should give yourself a plenty of time to review and approve everything. Here’s what you will receive:
- Perspectives: 3-D images with existing finish and door style selections displayed.
- Floorplan: Birds-eye view of your kitchen that shows a basic outline of cabinet placement, along with measurements of walls, doors, and windows.
- Elevations: 2-D views of each wall to display the placement and design of cabinets.
- Molding Specs: A side view of your crown molding that shows the measurements and design.
- Installation Guides: How-to guides with safety recommendations for any cabinetry that’s difficult to install.
The Final Kitchen Design Packet, is the final step of your project before placing an order. All of the pages provided in a final packet need your approval, so schedule some time and walk through the design carefully. Feel free to schedule another appointment with your designer to have them review it with you. This will prevent potential misunderstandings and result in a more enjoyable remodel. It’s as simple as that! Click here to get started